ASSALAMUALAIKUM, PROGRAM PENDIDIKAN KHAS INTEGRASI (KELAS PEMBELAJARAN) SK TASIK DAMAI DITUBUHKAN PADA 1 APRIL 2013.
RSS
Dividers for Myspace @ Fillster.com

Isnin, 30 Disember 2013

Sukan Tahunan SKTD
We had our mini ppki sukan a few days earlier which the pictures I have not..
too bad.....
teraccidently ter-erase...
huhuhu

But we anticipated in the perbarisan hormat. We have our own sepanduk n bendera. We did it sendiri tau.....
ONLY THE THREE OF US
Aper2 pon buat ama2 ketika itu...
 Rasa like proud sangat...
I x tau whether u all know dat feeling...!
Tengoklah kontingen ppki...
aren't they great.....
Aren't they cute.........

Tq to these two pretty gals from the aliran perdana who helped us carry the flag.....
u gals were great too.......

oooooo...our t-shirt colour was orange.
 wow!

I was approached by Pn. PK Pentadbiran
 to train Tahap 1 in the senamrobik for Hari Sukan Tahunan.

I agreed jer. I've done this before......I like doing it.
So...yyyeeaayyyyyyyy! suker!
Cik Rahmah, 2 Tahap 1 teachers n I teamed up. We made a great team tho. We stayed back on the days we had practices which was about 2 months pun x sampai......
and rasa terharu when ... by the end of the journey they became great performers!
We were really proud of them....
will there be a next year????????????????????????
hehehehe

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan